Book Initial Design Consultation
INITIAL DESIGN CONSULTATION
is the first step of your home design process.
Price: $680 inc GST
Initial Design Consultation is the starting step for any design project with INSIDESIGN. Whether you need interior design help for a kitchen or bathroom design, custom joinery design or renovating a full house, the process always starts with a meeting between you and Sari Munro to discuss your plans and ideas and to get familiar with your house. The Initial Design Consultation meeting is a prepaid working meeting of up to 90 minutes.
Use the booking calendar on this page to reserve a suitable appointment for your consultation. You will be able to make a secure credit card payment through Stripe.
Please contact us if there are no suitable time slots available. We will be able to sort something out.
Fill in our New Client Questionnaire.
Your answers will help us to understand your needs and prepare for the meeting.
Have some fun by taking our Interior Design Style Quiz.
It's fun and can help you to figure out your style.
During the Initial Design Consultation, we will:
- Get familiar with your house and with each other.
- Discuss your dreams and preferences, and likes and dislikes.
- Look at any Pinterest / Houzz / Instagram pictures or magazine photos of rooms that you like to figure out your style.
- Brainstorm together what can be done in the space.
- Sari will write notes and take photos of the space. Smaller projects may also get measured during the consultation.
- Go through the INSIDESIGN Design Process and Terms and Conditions.
Following our meeting, you will receive a personalised quote for the design work on your house with a detailed scope description.
Please note, you don't have to clean up your house before our meeting! In fact, seeing your house in its "natural state" can be helpful to assess storage needs and current pain points.
The best way to prepare for our meeting is to:
- Complete our New Client Questionnaire
- Take the Interior Design Style Quiz
- Floor plans of your house can be helpful, but are not compulsory. If you have architect’s plans for a larger renovation, please send a PDF copy of them before the meeting.
INSIDESIGN DESIGN PROCESS
Read here for more information about our design process.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
Book a free 15-minute Introductory call to ask us questions and to determine if we’re the right fit for each other.